Thursday, January 21, 2016

the real-real me

hello, my name is kip catalano. that is not my real name, and that name has no real meaning to anybody except for me. i use this fake name so that you don't judge me for what you read here. only i know the real-real me. some  may think that they know the real-real me, but they don't know even close to all of who i am.

i am here to be the real-real me.
i am here to show YOU who i really am.
i am here to express myself.
i am here to make a real blog with my real thoughts.
i am here to BE ME.

i am here.
am i here?
here i am.
hello.

welcome
to my real-real blog with posts from the real-real me using real-real thoughts from my real-real brain inside my real-real body living in this fake-real world.

yes. we live in a fake-real world. where fake-real people like me are afraid to show their real-real selves. it is a rare sight to see somebody in this world show their real-real self.

i'm hoping to make this fake-real world one step closer to being a real-real world. and don't think that you can't make a difference too. because if you be the real-real you, we can fix this fake-real world. together.

11 comments:

  1. you're real
    you're here

    i can tell

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i am here.
    am i here?"

    i ask myself this a lot, i get you.
    i'm excited to hear what you have to say

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this a real-real lot. excited to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am here to be the real-real me.
    i am here to show YOU who i really am.

    I'm excited to learn more about the real-real you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'd like seeing the real-real you into class. loved the modesty in this post. loved this post overall. great introduction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some could say that this blog is the real-real you and the fake-real you is what we see everyday. Just a thought

    Nice work. I can't wait to read on

    ReplyDelete
  7. Write it like the way it is.
    Straight up.
    #Quality

    ReplyDelete
  8. Original.
    "It is a rare sight to see somebody in this world show their real-real self." So true. Your blog speaks to me. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple yet so profound. Way to go. I love the whole real-real thing

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're real and so is this post. Love it. Thanks. I think I needed to read this.

    ReplyDelete

.

.