Sunday, February 7, 2016

daydreaming

Daydream: to think pleasant and usually wishful thoughts while awake.

not a day goes by that i don't daydream about you.
i am in a constant daze thinking about you.

i would say that daydreaming is a habit of mine,
but i consider it a part of me.
i consider you a part of me.
you mean the world to me.
you are my world.

i wish that we could just work out.

you seem so perfect.
i'm sure that you would beg to differ.
but you're perfect to me; through my eyes.
you're flawless.
everything about you is flawless; inside and out.
you're just amazing.

i will never stop falling in love with you.
and i will never stop daydreaming about you.


3 comments:

  1. "i wish that we could just work out."

    Oh the sad reality of it all. Either way things do work out, that I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i would say that daydreaming is a habit of mine" i loved this whole post. and i love your music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I will never stop falling in love with you and I'll never stop day dreaming about you"

    ReplyDelete

.

.